Jack Kerouac Documentary "Kerouac, the Movie" (1985)

If you noticed, the quote on the top part of HarryLeaks is by Jack Kerouac. I randomly found a documentary on YouTube about him just a while ago and I'm currently watching it now.

It's really so apparent that he influenced Hunter S. Thompson's writing. It really shows. In fact, the first time I read some of his works, I was thinking it felt so much like gonzo journalism because I didn't know at the time who Kerouac was or that he was Hunter's predecessor. I'd like to think that my writing is somewhat influenced by these two brilliant writers as well.

I know this doesn't really have anything to do with search engine optimization or whatever it is this blog should be about. But hey, any sort of content will mean visitors and in turn generate revenue. It's my blog and this is what I'm doing right now and I can't really think of anything else to write about at the moment. My head hurts and I'm hungry.

No comments

Just another one of the blogs of Harry Santos. Powered by Blogger.