E-book on Blogging Improvement

I'm forcing myself to produce content and just write for the sake of writing and having backlinks. I actually downloaded a bunch of e-books and I was thinking it would be a nice idea to share one of those which is "31 Days to Build a Better Blog" by Darren Rowse. I do have a great incentive to always improve and learn new things about blogging. 
Blogging Ebook

It does seem like more of a start-up guide to successful blogging but it would surely be a nice way of improving and getting new ideas as well especially when it comes to creating, organizing, and marketing one's content.

Aside from that, I also downloaded a bunch on SEO (search engine optimization) and Wordpress CMS tutorials and guides. 

The internet really does make ignorance inexcusable. After reading all the e-books I downloaded, I'll surely write about the stuff I learned here so watch out for that. I will also most likely be applying them to new projects I have in mind and as always most of the progress will be documented here.

On a different note, I actually spent a great deal of my day learning a lot about the Iran/Israel conflict and I'm planning to write about that real soon over at HarryLeaks. Also, you can expect a bunch of my reactions/reviews to TV shows and films I've been watching lately. Be sure to follow me on Twitter: @harryinitiative to get updated on my latest blog posts. 


If you liked this post then you might also like:
1. Why is the Internet Slow in the Philippines
2. Jeff Johnson SEO Seminar Video
3. Top Ten Ways to Make Money Online

No comments

Just another one of the blogs of Harry Santos. Powered by Blogger.