Google Adsense Earnings Update

If you remember, I was able to get my first Google Adsense payment March 3, that's almost exactly a month ago. Well, technically speaking, I'd have to say two months ago, because that's when I reached the payment threshold. 112 dollars, remember? Now I'm up to almost 69 dollars.

That's actually pretty fast considering that it took me 7 months the first time. Now I'm actually very near the payment threshold already. The page impressions statistics says that I got at least around 20,000 impressions a month (remember that some of my views go to Hubpages so it's realistically more than this).

There's a temporary yet significant slow-down in my earnings for this month. It's quite frustrating. But really, it's my own fault for not expecting it being that some of my flagship hubs are reliant on Filipino students (who are on summer vacation right now) and also it teaches me on what kinds of articles I should really be focusing on.

I am expecting a spike in my earnings for the month of May and especially June. The idea though is that I reach that payment threshold by then in order to justify that I was able to cut down the time to reach it by half. It is imperative.

Time is the most finite resource and therefore also most valuable. Time is gold, they say. Want to earn money and still have a lot of free time? It's possible. It's all about creativity, determination, and believing in everything that Harry says. Visit this blog religiously and you shall be blessed with power and prosperity.


If you liked this post then you might also like:

No comments

Just another one of the blogs of Harry Santos. Powered by Blogger.