Azkals vs Malaysia (Tigers) — my first international game ever!

Watching the Azkals was intense and exhilarating! My friend randomly invited me the other day and so I decided to tag along.
Malaysians doing their warm-up routine

There were some Malaysian fans who flied all the way here just to support their team and I found that so hardcore. That really encouraged me to support our team and be as hardcore because I really do enjoy competition.

The game was really close but ended up a draw. We scored the first goal on the first half and they did on the second (such a downer). It's really such an intense feeling when the team you support gets a goal.

I think they're in Nepal right now for a game against North Korea and a bunch of other teams. I heard they're really good and shouldn't even be part of this part of the game because they've already been to the world cup or something like that. Being libertarian, I obviously hate those commies (well, more their leaders of course than the people).

After that we went to this place by Rockwell to have a few drinks in this pilot school graduation party thing. I do believe that flying is one of the fullest expressions of freedom. I love airports and airplanes. I love being on the window side and just watching the clouds and the ocean and the islands.

I watched The Iron Lady yesterday. I'll surely write about it soon. I was planning on finishing my review/commentary on it today but then it's the weekend and I'm such a procrastinator haha. Be sure to watch out for that though. Follow me on Twitter to get updated on my latest blog posts and other random things happening in my life.


If you liked this post then you might also like:
1. Galaxy Note Review
2. Galaxy Nexus Review
3. Pan Am Season 1 Review

No comments

Just another one of the blogs of Harry Santos. Powered by Blogger.