I'm Attending a Free Google AdSense Webinar

I practically live in the internet. Like below, I'm attending a webinar, like an online seminar of sorts. Apparently a lot of people are getting banned recently and Google wants to invite AdSense members for a course on policies and regulations.

google webinar

It is AdSense member only, I'm assuming, because I was asked for my publisher ID thing. It makes me feel like it's some sort of meeting of a secret society. I wonder what secrets will be revealed during the meeting.

It's a good thing that I recently learned that posting screenshots of your earnings is not allowed. This makes me very worried. But of course this webinar will be a perfect opportunity for me to learn more about the terms and policies. I'll blog about it as soon as it finishes. Plus there'll be realtime tweets from my Twitter. Watch out for that!

#NowPlaying: Schlohmo - Anywhere But Here:

No comments

Just another one of the blogs of Harry Santos. Powered by Blogger.