Tripping On Ableton Live (video)

This is something I've always wanted to do but back when I was still a Windows user (boom), there was a lot of latency/delay when using the keyboard as a controller. Now I've decided to just trip out and randomly video myself playing something.


It actually sounds better if you listen to it with earphones. The problem is that I used the audio that was recorded directly by my Canon digital camera. I wanted it to be as natural as it can be especially with capturing what was produed when I pressed the keyboards and it triggered the synth instrument in Ableton Live.

I don't really have much to say today. Just thought I'd post something random.


If you liked this post then you might also like:
1. Ableton Live Audio Sampling and Looping

No comments

Just another one of the blogs of Harry Santos. Powered by Blogger.