Inspiring 2005 Stanford Commencement Speech of Steve Jobs


If I were to write about this video, I wouldn't know where to begin. Wisdom, I guess. He wants to pass on some lessons he learned throughout his life to the graduates and now YouTube gives us an opportunity to be influenced by this passing of wisdom.

It's interesting that he never graduated college. He dropped out. He turned out to be very successful.

I don't think there is a large-scale data gathering or stats to justify whether schooling is a necessary or sufficient condition for success, for this case more specifically entrepreneurial success. Everything is just so inconclusive and there's just a massive hype or hysteria of some sort supporting backward education and rote learning. The patronage is artificially created through propaganda.

I am by the parking lot of Shakey's. It seems they do not change their password.

No comments

Just another one of the blogs of Harry Santos. Powered by Blogger.