Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2

Your resident blogger got to watch Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2 yesterday and got a chance to hang out and meet with Dumbledore's army.
 harry potter
Eating with Draco, Luna, and Harry
harry potter costume philippines
They all want to kill me.

I think it's because none of them are fond of my Harry/Hermione ship. Honestly, I just love it when Emma Watson says my name. There are also so many scenes in the series where both of them really have a moment. I'm sure Hermione likes Harry. She's the achiever type. These kinds of girls usually like ambitious and intelligent guys or, in this case, someone significant to society like being chosen to save the world.

The movie was fun. I liked part 1 more maybe it's cause it was more action-packed. It was great to watch with them. They all even shouted "mischief managed!" when the movie ended. Good times.


if you liked this post then you might also like:
1. Libertarianism in Harry Potter
2. Statism in my favorite TV show Fringe
3. Top Ten Ways to Make Money Online
#NowPlaying: My cover of Quiet by This Will Destroy You

No comments

Just another one of the blogs of Harry Santos. Powered by Blogger.